Facts of Adexe
|Full Name:||Adexe Gutiérrez Hernández|
|Net Worth:||$1 million – $5 million|
|Profession:||Youtuber, Singer, Social Media personality|
|Birthplace:||Santa Cruz de Tenerife|
Adexe is a Spanish YouTuber and singer. Adexe is well-known for being one-half of the duo “Adexe & Nau,” which he formed with his brother. They also have a YouTube channel where they share covers of popular songs.
How old is Adexe?
Adexe was born on July 7, 2005, and he is currently 15 years old. He was born and raised in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain, alongside his brother Nauzet Gutierrez (Nau). Likewise, their surname is Gutiérrez Hernández. There is no additional information available about his parents or other family members.
His parents, however, have appeared in his Instagram posts. Adexe has also not shared any information about his educational journey. However, given his age, we can assume he will be in middle or high school in 2020.
What is the Net Worth of Adexe?
Moving on, Adexe has a net worth of between $1 million and $5 million dollars. He earns money by making YouTube videos with his brother, singing, touring, brand endorsements, and so on.
Is Adexe dating someone?
The young singer is most likely single at the moment. He is too young to be committed to any romantic relationships at such a young age. Furthermore, he has not shared any social media posts that could indicate his current relationship status or affairs. He may also be more concerned with advancing his career as a singer and social media personality rather than getting involved in affairs, rumors, scandals, and controversies.
How tall is Adexe?
There is no information about Adexe’s body measurements, such as his height, weight, chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, biceps, and so on. Nonetheless, young Adexe’s body measurement stats will continue to change for a few more years because he is still a teen on the verge of development and growth. Adexe also has brown eyes and brown hair, which he has dyed in various colors such as blonde, blue, pink, rainbow, and so on.
Career line of Adexe
- Adexe works as a YouTuber and singer. He is also well-known on YouTube as a cover artist, performing renditions of popular artists’ songs as well as original songs with his brother Nauzet as the duo Adexe & Nau. Their channel has over 10.9 million subscribers.
- The duo’s sunny reggaeton-tinged Latin pop is similar to Joey Montana, CNCO, and Naim & Marcos. Likewise, in June of 2015, they formed a duo. Then they made their debut with a cover of Nicky Jam’s Si Tu No Estas.
- Another popular cover is their take on Chino & Nacho’s collaboration with Daddy Yankee, Andas en Mi Cabeza.
- Furthermore, Adexe was only eight years old when he began performing as a solo artist with the help of manager Iván Troyano. Their current YouTube channel, AdexeOficial, was launched in December 2013 as a solo channel for Adexe. Adexe sang a song to entertain the guests at a family event that year.
- At the celebration, he drew the attention of composer and singer Iván Troyano, who was also present. Ivan eventually asked the young man to record a video for the YouTube channel LT Global Music.
- From there, the two began collaborating and worked on a number of videos, including Your Illusion. It is a song written by Trojan and produced by Lupion
- Many of Adexe and Nau’s most popular covers are of songs by Nicky Jam, Prince Royce, Felipe Santos, and Justin Bieber. The sibling duo also has the TikTok account @aynoficial, which has over 1.8 million followers.
- Similarly, they covered Cali and El Dandee’s song Por Fin Te Enconte, which featured Juan Magan and Sebastian Yatra. They also covered Nicky Jam and Enrique Iglesias’ El Perdon.
- Furthermore, many of their covers go viral, which helped them gain the attention of Sony Music Latin. Sony Music signed them in February 2017. The Spanish brothers released their debut full-length album, Tu y Yo, as a result of this agreement.
- This album had a significant impact on both American and Spanish audiences.
- They currently perform at their own concerts and events throughout Spain and Mexico. When it comes to the popularity of their channel “Adexe & Nau,” it has over 10.9 million subscribers and over 3.7 billion views.
- T y Yo also includes 12 songs: the title track, ‘Podemos Ser Felices,’ ‘Soando Contigo,’ ‘En Otro Mundo Diferente,’ ‘Te Estoy Haciendo Enloquecer,’ ‘Yo Quiero Vivir,’ ‘Sólo Amigos,’ ‘Es Para Mi Seorita,’ ‘Navegando,’ ‘Grita,’ ‘Nunca Llorará In the same year, he and his brother contributed to the soundtrack of the fantasy action film ‘Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle.’